Photoacoustic Gas Analysis
The photo acoustic gas sensors from Gasera combine the advantages of different measuring principles, enabling the measurement of many different gas combinations in a single pass.
The detection limit is very low and concentrations in the sub - ppm and sub ppb range can be measured.
Measurable gases include:
- Desflurane, enflurane, isoflurane, servoflurane
- CFC's and PFC's: CF4, C2F6, R13, R-134a, etc.
- HCL, HCN, HF (low levels)
- Hydrocarbons: CH4, C2H2, C2H4, C2H6, etc.
- Inorganics: CO, CO2, H2O, H2S, NO, NO2, N2O, NF3, NH3, SF6, SO2
- VOCs: Acetone, Benzene, Ethanol, Formaldehyd, Methanol, Toluene, Xylene, etc